Well we decide to start our own blog for the family and the friends that aren't around very often and always wondering how we are doing. Well the answer to that is that we are doing GREAT! Clint is enjoying his new job up on the base and loving his little girls. As soon as he walks threw the door the girls run up and give there Daddy a love. They are so excited! For Me many of you don't know that I had another little girl May 24, 2008 weighing 7lbs. 5oz. her name is Dakota and she is so precious. Life is a little crazy with three girls but I love every minute of it. I'm still working parttime for Impact Excavation and helping out with the things that need to be done. Makayla is now 4 and she started preschool September 2. She is loving every minute of it. She just learned to ride her bike without training wheels and she is so excited! She also, loves to sing but who knows what song she is singing because she just makes it up as she goes along. Kassidee is now 2 1/2 almost 3. She is always up to know good. If you never thought that a girl could get so messy well now you can see that she is my tomboy but then she likes to follow in her big sis's footsteps and be like a princess. She is outgoing and loves to play outside. Then there is Dakota she is almost 4 months old, she is always smiling, laughing, gooing, or sucking on her hole hand. She is trying to sit up all by herself and never wants to relax unless she is tired. I'll tell you one thing that it is not easy getting three girls ready in the morning but it is sure worth it to see them every morning with a smile on there face.
2 comments:
I am so excited that you started a blog, so I get to see my girls more often.
Mandee! I saw your blog on your sisters and decided to take a looksie! I had yet to see your little Dakota and she is way cute! We have a blog too www.thefarrsblog.blogspot.com Looks like you're doing great!
Post a Comment