







Yesterday Makayla had a field trip with her preschool to the Pumpkin Patch at J & J's, I decide that I wanted to take the girls with me. Kassidee got a little nervous seeing all the little kids there waiting for there classes to arrive. But she got over it and enjoy the rest of the time there. Makayla on the other hand kept on asking me "Mom, where is my teacher Stacey" and I would reply "I don't know." After a little while her teacher arrived with the rest of her students, Makayla was so excited. They got in the line waiting for there turn to ride on the hay ride out to the Pumpkin Patch. Once they got there they had so much fun trying to finding there own pumpkin, they kept on wanting more and more of them but I had to example to them that they only get one for each of them.
1 comment:
How fun! We are planning on going to a pumpkin patch while you are here. I bet the girls loved it!
Post a Comment