Sunday, November 2, 2008
THE ADVENTURE OF USING THE GPS!
Boy without that little device I don't know where we would of ended up. But then again that thing sure could confuse a person. We would type in are destination of where we wanted to go and it would tell us. Then there were other times that thing would send us around a little bend that we didn't need to take or say that we were arriving at our destination on right/left which ever one sounded good at the time! Also, if you didn't end up taking the right exit it would tell you recalculating, recalculating, repeating it several times! I would have to admit the lady's voice on the GPS can get quite annoying! But it was a life saver.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That voice can definitely get annoying but I wouldn't survive without it!!!!
Post a Comment