After we were all done wearing ourselves out we turn sometime over to the kids. The kids had a ball. Garrett against Kassidee and Makayla against Brynlee. It was fun watching the kids get wore out just like us. I guess if you're looking for a way to get two 4 year old's, one 3 year old, and a 2 year old to get tired we found the solution. Get them the Wii!
Round One! You are definitely going down! Round two! Down again. Round three! Mandee you are the Champion!
Go Amber! Go Amber! There was nothing but Mr. Serious in this round!j/k Amber put up a good fight.
I am the Champion my friend I'll keep on fighting to the end! YAAAA!
Go Kassi, box that boy OUT!
Brynlee and Makayla! Round One: Very tuff little GIRLS! Round Two: Mom my arms are getting tired. Round three: Let's go girls don't give up.We finished the boxing rounds and ended the night by playing Mario Kart. I think that we all enjoyed playing the games. Maybe next time we will do a different challenge.

1 comment:
Oh man! My arms are seriously KILLING me today! Boy - I need to get in shape if Wii is totally kicking my butt!
We had a blast. Love you guys! (Clint, you're still a pain in my "beep") :)
Post a Comment