Thursday, July 30, 2009

Makayla's 5 year Photo's

I thought since I had my camera for Dakota why not take some picture's of Makayla also. She turned the big 5 on the 26th of July. She is little miss photogenic. She loves getting her picture's done so her's went a little easier for me. But by the time I was done with her she was like "Yes, I'm finely done!"





































5 comments:

Jana said...

Your girls are seriously beautiful! Looks like you guys have had a fun summer, ours has been a lot of fun in Michigan too...but we're ready to come back home to Utah!

Bry and Amb said...

The girls are such dolls Mandee! Good job on the photos!! They look gorgeous.

The Wiseman's said...

She looks just like you!! Enjoy the sad day when she starts kidergarten, my oldest goes to first grade :( they grow to fast!

Julie said...

I love that girl! I love the one of her blowing a kiss!

The Wageman Clan said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love both of their pictures. I hope she had a great birthday too! I seriously need to get with the program. I think I have missed everybody's birthday's this year. ARGH!