Well me and Clint thought long and hard about putting
Kassidee in Preschool this year. Well I guess you can see that our decision was to put her in. We are hoping that it will help with her pronunciation, she has a hard time with a few letters. When I told her on Sunday that she will be going to preschool she was so excited. The first thing that popped out of that little girls mouth was "Mom can I go get me a Strawberry Shortcake backpack." I told her if we can find one. As you can tell in the picture that there was no luck we had to go with DORA. But she was still excited because it has wheels. Oh, she does have a Strawberry Shortcake folder though.

Here is
Kassidee waiting to go to School all excited with the DORA backpack.
Kassidee in the class room waiting for all the kids to arrive. She was a little shy but I hope that will change as the school year goes on.

Her Teacher (Stacey McBride) introducing her to the class today. I think this is when her nerves started kicking in because after she was introduced she ran straight to me. But surprisingly she did really well I told her that it was okay, that she can have lots of fun and I'll see her in a little bit.
I'm so proud of Kassidee! I hope that she does this good everyday and her nerves don't get the better of her. I love you Kassidee, GREAT JOB!
No comments:
Post a Comment