Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Party

Well the girls had there Halloween Parties last Thursday at there's school's. They both got to dress up and have a good time. After school was out Kassidee was telling me everything that she got to do that day it was so cute. The expression on her face was worth seeing. Makayla was excited but not near as much as Kassidee. All she said is that she had fun walking from class to class and letting everyone see her custome. I guess you can say that was a lot of fun. The games were what I enjoyed when I was a little girl.
Makayla was my MISS HIPPIE

Kassidee was my little MISS SPIDER WITCH! I guess you can say that Kassidee tried to look a little evil but I don't know if she quite got that look.

And Dakota was feeling a little left out that morning so she decided to grab a Cowboy hat.
So that morning she was my little MISS COWGIRL in her jammies of course. But man did she look so cute.



No comments: