My best friend
Amb took our family picture's, she does such an awesome job. The place that she took us was so beautiful with fall colors. As you all know this is mine and Clint's favorite time of the year the fall anyways, not winter snow. She definately captured the best moments!




Makayla is my little MISS PICTURE TAKER! She loves the camera on her.
Kassidee little Miss
Mischievous!
Yes, this is her normal self completely out of control. She is the goofiest kid around.
Amb did a great job capturing the moments that truly are the ways my kids are.
4 comments:
These are so cute, you have the cutest family!
You guys make it easy! Thanks so much for having me do them for ya! I love you guys - lots!
Hey I thought I was your best friend, LOL! I like the ones of you and Clint!
Very cute!! Your friend did a great job and I love the pix! I hope we're gettin at least a family one. :)
Post a Comment