Monday, January 18, 2010

Dakota and Oscie

Well for many of you who don't know that me and my family live in my parents home and resently my brother Justin and his wife moved in with us. It has been fun while it lasted but me and Clint are ready to get a new home so that it can be more stable for our kids.

But anyways, I wanted to post Dakota's love of her life. She loves Justin's dog Oscar but we call him Oscie. Dakota will go around and say where Oscie? Oscie! Oscie! It is the cutest thing ever, I never thought that she would love a dog this much but she is constantly playing with him. They are so cute together. Here is just a few picture's that I snapped tonight.







Oscie! Oscie! Oscie!
WHERE OSCIE?
She will definitey miss him.

1 comment:

The Wageman Clan said...

Looks like Kassie had a great birthday. The pictures with Dakota and the dog were cute too!