The field trip went well. Both Kassi and Dakota had a blast, they were overwhelmed with all the toys and stuff that was there but at the end they weren't quite ready to go. But it was nap time for the little one and lunch was headed our direction. I think almost two hours at a place is long enough.
Kassidee waited patiently for her turn to sit on the fire truck, every time she tried to sit down someone would come a running and sit right down.
Dakota loved to play xylophones but she loved the stick's more, she tried running off with a few of them til she realized they were tied down to the wall. It was quite hilarious.
Kassidee at school, I guess. She wrote her name and was just so excited to write on a chalk board.
Dakota wanting to climb on everthing she saw. She did sit for a second and then moved on to the nexted thing she could climb on.
The girls sat down and had a tea party and pretended to eat cookies. Every time I took a picture Dakota would look at me like, Mom why are you taking all these picture's. There weren't very many smile's that day but I sure think they look cute.
Dakota was really funny on the horse, as soon as she sat down on it she began to bounce up and down like it was really going to start moving. Giddy-up horsey! Giddy-up horsey! I should be a little worried this horse can't see a thing with that hat over his eyes.

No comments:
Post a Comment