Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Frosted Rock

This was Kassidee last field trip for the year.......... I can't believe this school year is almost over she has only one more day left. She has made tremendous progress this year she has learn to open up to kids her age and become there friends (she's my shy one), all of her letters, writing her name, counting to 11 which I know she can count longer but this year the teacher focus was to ten for her for her age. She definitely has surprised me every day with the progress that she has made this year I am so proud of her. Stacey (her Teacher) said that she has never seen a four year old make progress like she has she is very smart and is out there to achieve what she needs too. You see I already new that she was a smart kid but I was really concerned about her speech but ever since this school year has past the progress of it is amazing. Thanks to her amazing teacher Stacey.

Ice Cream Maker......

Waffle Cone Maker.....


The reason why they got this ice cream party was because the students past there test and were ready to move on to the next year, either to another year of Preschool or to Kindergarten. Congrats Kassi for the great job. Love you!

1 comment:

Julie said...

MMMM...I want some. Lucky girl!