The girls loved this ride. They like the feeling you get when you
completely lose your stomach and that's what it actually did.
on Puff the Dragon
Tidel Wave
The girls and me
Clint and the girls
Clint and Kassidee
Dragonfly

Kassidee on the Merry go round.
Tidel WaveThe girls and me
Clint and the girls
Clint and Kassidee
Dragonfly
Kassidee on the Merry go round.Makayla is tall enough to ride on the big ride poor Kassidee wanted to so bad but was not able to because of her height. (maybe next year, hopefully.) Me and Makayla rode the spider together and I guess when Clint was waiting a guy asked him who he was waiting for, Clint's reply was "oh, my wife and my six year old daughter". The guys reply was what? I'm an adult and I sometimes feel like I don't want to do this ride. Clint just started laughing. Clint and I are so proud of are little girls they are pretty brave we say a lot of little kids bigger then them start to cry and not even want to try the rides.
The best part about that day was seeing there smile on there faces and the screams coming from there mouth's. After we started driving Makayla said mom where is that screaming coming from, can you here it. Clint and I just started laughing and said sweetheart it's probably from you screaming all day. What a great day! HUH!




1 comment:
How fun for the girls! I bet they loved it!
Post a Comment