Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Who's Santa anyway?

Who is Santa?
Does anyone know who Santa is?
Well we almost got caught.
Luckily I had the bedroom door closed,
Makayla had woken up around 12:30 and
went out into the kitchen where Clint and
his parents were wrapping gifts for me.
Makayla asked, "Dad what are you guys
doing?"
"OOOOh! just wrapping some gifts for mom."
Clint said.
"Oh okay", Makayla replied.
She then managed to walk back by my room and tried to
open the door but it was locked of course.
WOW! that was a close one.
I'm so glad that she had no idea what
was going I would have been so upset
if she would have found out.







Christmas was a Great and Amazing day.
We were able to cook an amazing dinner,
hangout as a family, and just like the girls
be girls playing with the toys that
Santa brought.
No tears this year just happy faces!
Santa must have know what he was
doing.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad to hear you all had a good christmas. Wishing you the BEST throughout 2011. Missing you all. XOXO