Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Kassidee"s B-day


How old is she?   5 Years old
Favorite color?   Blue, she says
Favorite show? Spongebob square pants, who knows why?
Friends? Everyone, if you ask her.
Favorite movie?  ??? who knows she will watch anything
Likes? Playing outside, going fishing with her daddy, being with friends, and most of all her mom of course.
Dislikes? Potato's
What do I love most about her? her beautiful smile, loving personality, most tender hearted, always tells me that I look beautiful,  and what more can I say I love her to her head down to her toes she is one amazing girl.



She wanted to have a Tangled doll so of course she got what she wanted, we even made a Tangled B-day Cake.

Clint and I decided that we would take her to Classic Fun Center in Layton. We are always trying to find fun ideas for the kids for there Birthday's ecspecially Kassidee, winter Birthday's are so hard.
She got to invite Brynlee and Garrett and off we went. If your looking to wear a kid out this is the place.




This Pirate's Cove





The Bouncing Area!







This the CAKE and  CUPCAKES!
Here is the BIRTHDAY GIRL!

2 comments:

Julie said...

So glad Kassi had such a great day. It was fun to talk to her and hear all the excitement in her voice. I am sure she loved us all singing to her...it sounded like she giggled the whole time.

Bry and Amb said...

Such a cute girl! Great pics too! Thanks for inviting the kids. They had a blast!