Friday, April 8, 2011

Me and Kassidee

Well I couldn't remember the last time I was
able to just spend some one on one time
with Kassidee it had felt like forever.
So last Tuesday Me and her went on her
field trip together. It was so nice to be able
to just be with her. I just love her to death.
She will be moving up in the world this fall
and heading right over to Kindergarten.
WOW!
Time has just flown this year. I will have
two kids in school. I think the girls have
surprised me this year, they have grown so much
over this past year. Ex specially Kassidee!

 I talked her into putting on this goofy hat, she didn't
want to at first but eventually she did it. I think I even embarrassed
her a little but look how cute she looks.

 Me and her even took the time to draw her
Daddy a picture. She just loves to color if
I would let her she would color all day.
Who knows maybe she will be a artist
one day? Or even......

A musician? She was excited to go pound on the
big drums. I'm sure proud of this little
girl and who she has become. She will love any
one no matter what. 

I know that it is already 4 months into the year and I still really haven"t decided what I wanted to do for the new year but now I think I know. I want my kids to just be happy! I want them to be able to cherish the moments that we have together. Either with me or as a family. Clint and I decided that we wanted the girls to play a sport of some sort. I never got to play a sport as a kid, so I thought why not do it for mine. So we chose SOCCER. So far so good! I want them to know that I love them and love being able to spend the time with them. I don't want to do to overwhelming things but just little things that they will remember and love about me. So I guess you could say to be a better MOM! Some one that they will look up too.

No comments: