Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Huntin' on Monte


I had to grab a few snapshots of
the girls with the beautiful fall
colors. We went for a walk on Sunday
just to snap a few pics. What a beau-
tiful time of year?

 







 Dakota never slows down, who knows what she is
doing in this pic. She is so cute though. We also had the girls sit in this tree that was dead it was pretty tall th only one that got nervous was Makayla, Dakota wanted to stay in it forever. She is to darn brave.
Cindy was so nice and watch the girls a couple of
days so I could go walk the trees with Clint. Yesterday we walk wasatch and wow was that straight up, but it was worth it. We could hear the deer all around us then all of a sudden 2 deer pop up and take off. Its so exciting being able to watch Clint hunt. No luck this year with a buck but next year me and Clint will be putting in for the Elk hunt! YAY! I'm so excited, it will be my first one that I actually get to shoot something.

No comments: