Yesterday I turned the big "30"! The day that is suppose to change your life forever, the
day that everything falls apart, tragedy strikes. There's so many people that are so
worried about turning 30, but I would have to say that it was an amazing day
for me. No tears rolled down my cheeks!:) And I got to spend the day with the
people I love the most, Clint and the girls.
![]() |

We started off the night with dinner (tacos), then we whipped out the gingerbread houses.
I don't know what the girls enjoyed the most making the gingerbread houses or eating the candy before it
even reached the house. It was so fun to watch them make there's. Makayla wanted the most perfect house,
Kassi wanted to build one just like the picture on the box, and Dakota of course wanted
to lick and try every piece of candy there was for the house. The night was filled with
such love and laughter.
Clint and I were suppose to be doing the house together but as you can see Clint was
handling it just fine all by himself so I let him do the work. The best part was watching everyone's
faces and how much candy they could eat without me noticing.:)
Here is the girls master piece! I think they did such a great job.
But after it was all put together the house came a tumbling down.....
Once it tumble all the way down they got such big eyes and asked me
can we eat the candy now! So sadly to say there was no gingerbread
house to be found after they were done with it.
Here's me and my amazing man! What a great man he is, he has
treated me so great! When I ask for a back rub or a foot rub he is
always willing to do them. He is always willing to take care of me when
I need to be taken care of. He even bought me a dozen roses
yesterday. He knows how much I love roses!
And last of all.......
6 cupcakes...





1 comment:
Hey I think there should have been 30 cupcakes:)
The houses look great. We will be making ours this week. It is one of our favorite traditions. I am glad you had a good birthday.
Post a Comment