State Fair
We went to the State Fair backeast thinking that it would be just like the one's in Utah but it was completely different. This thing was huge. When we all arrived there I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw all the people and all the different rides there were. To me it looked like we were arriving at Lagoon. Walking threw the gates and seeing all the different food vendors we all decided later on that day that we wanted to try some of the deep fried foods, but man were we crazy. We ended up trying deep fried pickles, deep fried oreo's, deep fried snickers, deep fried cheesesticks. They don't sound the greatest but I will tell you the best thing that I tried was the deep fried oreo's and the deep fried pickles. I could eat those everyday! YUMMY! As we were walking threw the State Fair they had a dancing Robot. He was so cool to watch the kids couldn't believe there eyes. He would have music playing and then he would do the jig! He was so COOL! To be honest the thing that blew my mind the most was how many people were there. In order to get around we literally had to push our way threw the crowds to get to the other side. But I guess you could say that we survived the day and enjoyed every minute spent together.
1 comment:
It looks like you had a fun time with your family. I just found your blog. For some reason the pictures would send, but I didn't know they were on a blog. I don't know what I clicked on, but it sent me to your blog. It's really cute! I'm glad somebody on Carey's side is blogging too. Anyway, Allie walked in when I was checking your blog and said, "Who's that?" When she saw Makayla and Cassie she was so excited! Well, we'll be checking often for updates!!
Post a Comment