Makayla and Me enjoying the ice hut the breeze was quite cold today. But as the day went on it got a little warmer where we could go outside.
Clint and Makayla getting ready for the great fishing adventure.
Clint with one of the many fishes we caught.
Makayla with her first fish of the day.
About every few minutes Makayla would say that she was starving even though she had been eating the whole time we were there. It was HILARIOUS!
Lovely picture isn't it!
We had a guy take this picture of us by the end of the day. We had a BLAST!When we had made it back to the truck we headed home. Makayla fell asleep about 15 minutes later. When we had a arrived home Clint and I asked her if she had a good nap and her reply was " I wasn't sleeping I was just being really quite." Clint and I looked at each other and just started laughing and said "Okay, Makayla what ever you think." This day was a day worth remembering!
4 comments:
Very cute! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Ahh - I must be bad luck! I wish we could've gone. Definitely next time!
How fun! I remember days like that. I am glad you all got to catch a fish & have fun together.
Hey Mandee, this is Jana Vellinga, I don't know if you even remember me, it's been so long. But I ran across your blog, your family is beautiful! Looks like you're doing well, tell your family hello for all us Vellinga's!
Post a Comment