Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Hebgen Lake
Clint and I headed up to the cabin last weekend to go ice fishing on Hebgen Lake. My parents and my Buddy E was there. My dad has been wanting to try the ice fishing up there since him and Clint went to the Lake by Alpine. I don't know who has more fun the kids playing with the fish or the men. Clint ended up catching one of the biggest fish that day.(20 incher) Then to top that off I think Ethan and my dad caught the fatest fish it had to be atleast 3 inches thick. Me, I atleast caught one and it was about 17 to 18 inches long. But I of course was wanting to catch more but that never happened. And then there was my mom, she never even dared to step out on the ice until the 2nd day and she didn't even catch a fish so we told her that she was bad luck.(she did step out on the ice the first day but it was really slushy so she only stayed for a few minutes.) The kids of coarse just enjoyed playing in the snow! Makayla reeled in one fish, Kassidee didn't really care about the fishing, and well Dakota if she could of reeled one in she probably would have but as for now I think the fish were her size. To be completely honest I think it was just fun being out on the ice and enjoying the company.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment