
(picture from October 2008)
Well for many of you know that my sister Julie lives in North Carolina. Well last Wednesday my dad and her came up with a surprise. My dad flew Julie in! So I got to spend a whole week with her I think that we shopped, beaded until we about dropped but I sure enjoyed every minute that she was here. She just left to head home today. It definately was hard to see her go but I'm thankful that she came. I don't think that I've stayed up as late as we did since I was in High School. We spent most of our nights up until 2 to 3 o'clock in the morning. Clint was like who needs sleep right! Well apparently not when Julie comes to town!
5 comments:
That's so much fun, I love spending time like that with my sisters too. Sounds like you really enjoyed yourselves!
Fun! It sounds like you guys had a blast. I haven't seen my sister since I was pregnant with Easton. We've both had kids since then. Funny. I do get to see her in 2010 and I hope we have as much fun. How nice of your dad! (p.s. I was the one that deleted the other post. I posted under the wrong name. Sorry!)
Oh - well, that explains it! I was wondering why you haven't called me!!! ;) I know how much you miss Julie, so I'm so happy that she was able to come and visit! We almost called you guys when we went to the park, but it was so windy we knew we wouldn't be there long.
Love ya!
Ambs
When I got home, I dropped!! I was so tired when I got home. Poor little Landon slept the whole next day! He has been so sick. I had so much fun & already miss you so much...wish I was still there!
Post a Comment