Thursday, March 26, 2009

HIT BY A BAT!

Many of you might know that Makayla has a hard time going to sleep at night, she doesn't like that her bed time is at 8 o'clock. Today I was talking to her and telling her that she needs to start going to bed on time, so I told her that she has to be in bed by 7:30 tonight. We'll see how it goes. But anyways I told Makayla that it look like that she had been hit by a bat. Her reply was, "Mom but I don't see any bats in my room when I open my eyes in the morning." When she said that Clint and I just began to laugh. I thought that the reply was pretty darn HILARIOUS!

2 comments:

Bry and Amb said...

You did a good job on the girls pics! Where did you take them at?

The Wageman Clan said...

Cute comment! I love the things that kids come up with.