
I have been wanting to post this for a while but I just haven't. One day I told Clint that we need to go to the temple we hadn't been for a while so we wanted to challenge ourselves this year. So since the first week in February we promise each other that we would go to the temple at least once a month and if we didn't make it to the temple that month then we couldn't treat ourselves to dinner. We have been grateful to be able to have gone twice in February. The temples we have around us are so beautiful and have their own unique style and design. So I hope that we can do our challenge once a month. It seems to become harder when you start a family you don't get very many opportunities to attend. I think if we have a temple close by I think we should all take the opportunity to attend. I know that having your kids makes it hard to find that babysitter or you don't want to bombard people with your kids but if we keep putting it off the easier it is to just not to attend. So I hope that everyone that reads my blog takes this challenge for themselves and if you have already done such a challenge GREAT!
3 comments:
Thanks for including us in on this! Tuesday was fun and it was just what I needed.
Amb
Great Challenge! I wish we could go more.
It looks like you guys have been busy lately. I love the challenge, too. We're hoping to find couples in our ward that want to switch off nights so that we can all attend more often. Anyway, hope all is well!
Post a Comment