Friday, March 13, 2009

THE TREEHOUSE

Makayla and I went on one of her fieldtrips together. We went to the Treehouse in Ogden, I had never been there so it was a first time for the both of us. Makayla sure enjoyed herself. There was so much stuff for the kids to do, they could dress up in a castle, draw a art picture, pretend to be a school teacher or student, be a nurse, be a dentist, and maybe even be a cook. The list could go on and on. Makayla of course wanted to be the nurse because they had a nursery that had babies to play with. She is just so motherly. But all in all she enjoy herself on the fieldtrip. She told me we need to go there again, so the next adventure to the Treehouse will be with all the kids.

Makayla dressing up! Who knows who?

Who knows maybe one day she will be a good chess player!


The new found Artist: Makayla Pearl Wageman (Art Area)


Maybe the next music artist?


It was story time for the kids at the begin. The guy read them nursery rhymes and made a story up so the kids could play with puppets. This guy was a comedian for the kids. The kids definitely enjoy each room.

The computer was beening really slow so I only downlaoded a few picture's. If you haven't ever been to the Treehouse I recommend it for the kids it's a great learning enviroment.




3 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like a fun place. Mickey is such a cutie!

The Wageman Clan said...

We've been there before and loved it. We'll have to all go together sometime.

The Wiseman's said...

I have never been there! I better take the kids they would have a blast!