
Well I became a mom almost 5 years ago when Makayla was born. I guess you could say that it change my life forever. I definately didn't know what I was getting myself into and I didn't no what motherhood was really like until I had my own child. I knew that it was something that would grow on me spiritually and mentally (definately mentally) and if I was truly capable a raising a child. I guess you could say that I could handle it a little bit I have three precious girls and man are they full of emotions and just plain silly 90 percent of the time. I wouldn't change it for the world, being a mom that is. Yes I have those days that I want to just give up but I just keep on going. My kids are the one's that make me want to become a better mother. So I just want to say HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY to all the mom's out there and that you all deserve this day to just enjoy.
1 comment:
You are an awesome Mom! I hope you had a wonderful day! Miss you!
Post a Comment