Wednesday, May 6, 2009

DAKOTA VS. STAIRS

Apparently Dakota wanted to wrestle the stairs yesterday and it looks like that she lost. Yes, I feel horrible and Yes, I probably should watch my 11 month old daughter better. Number 1 worst Mom award goes to me! I turned my back for a second and the next second you hear a bom, bag and a down right cry. Which I do not blame her for crying landing on wood stairs does not feel the greatest. I should know I fell down then a few years ago and landed directly on the buttox. OUCH! ( tail bone has never been the same) Her nose got the worst punishment then the side of her head. POOR LITTLE GIRL!
BLACK AND BLUE SIDE PROFILE!
POOR LITTLE NOSE!
I guess you could say that she learned her lesson though she hasn't been by the stair all day today. Not that I wanted her to learn a lesson but it is good to know that she is scared of them. I definately do not like her by them. The next time she decides to wrestle with the stairs she might think twice before going for it.



1 comment:

The Wageman Clan said...

Poor Dakota! I've been meaning to tell you, Allie has now named her baby Makota. I think she means Dakota, but it's kind of funny. She's always asking me to watch her. :) Anyway, hope all is well with you guys!