Sunday, August 23, 2009

Strawberry

Well if being at the Cabin for 2 weeks wasn't enough we went to Strawberry this last weekend. We went with Gayle and Cindy it definately was an adventure for them but it ended up being a great weekend. We rented a little boat, fished in the morning and in the evening. We did pretty good fishing. It is always fun to be in the mountain's and to go fishing that's what me and Clint know best.Clint is obsessed with getting the firewood Mr. Paul Bunyon! He has to go for the biggest and the fattest tree ever.

Dakota and Grandpa Gayle! Grandpa has to laugh at this wild monkey!

Have you seen Dakota anywhere? I can't find her anywhere under that dirt. She had dirt for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and maybe a few rocks here and there. YUM! YUM!


Also, have you seen Kassidee? She is one crazy girl that like's to roll in the dirt and also manage's to enjoy as much dirt on her face, feet and hands. As you can see the face she is giving means that I'm up to know good and I could care less.



Makayla manage's to stay pretty clean except her feet. I could not find her feet anywhere. Today I scrubed and scrubed to find them and they finally appeared. She still enjoy's the mountain's and the fishing with the fam.





2 comments:

The Wageman Clan said...

Looks like you guys had fun!! I LOVE the picture of Dakota and Grandpa. It is so cute! It looks like you had fun pouring cement with your dad. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!

Bry and Amb said...

I love that pic of Makayla. Bryn misses her! Tell her good luck on her first day of school!!!
We miss you guys.