Sunday, September 13, 2009

8 Years!

Well today is our 8th year anniversary, man how the time fly's bye! I remember the day like it was yesterday. I went threw the temple for the first time on 9-11-2001 and was then married two days later on 9-13-2001 on my dad's birthday. So I don't think I will have a hard time remembering those two days. This was the greatest day of my life when I got to be sealed for time and all eternity with my one and only true companion! Over the past 8 years my love for Clint has grown so much, he is my best friend. I'm thankful for the friendship that we have and our 3 beautiful girls that we have. I LOVE YOU CLINT FROM HERE TO ETERNITY! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

3 comments:

Bry and Amb said...

Ahhhh - Happy Anniversary you two! (I shoulda called LATE last night!!! ha ha) Hope it was a great one! We love you guys!

The Wageman Clan said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope it went great.

Julie said...

OHHH, I thought I was your best friend...LOL! I hope you had a great one!