Monday, March 1, 2010

The CURTAINS

So since we moved in I have been trying to figure out what I want to use for a window cover for my kitchen and I hadn't been able to find anything that I truly wanted, so I wondered Walmart last Friday and found some material that I really like that had my colors in them. Of course you can see what happened next, I made them. I actually really like them they add alot of character to the Kitchen. ( Clint likes them, too) It took me all day, but I managed.This is what they look like closed.

This is what they look like opened!



Of course, they stay open all the time but I just wanted to show you the full affect. I guess you can say that I'm pretty proud of myself even though if you look really close you can see lots of sowing flaws. It's a good thing you can't see close.


3 comments:

Bry and Amb said...

I think they look so cute! You did a great job!

The Wageman Clan said...

Looks good. I like your house. Can't wait to see it in person.

Julie said...

Cute! It is all coming together.