Well obviously she did something, tonight we took her to the Doctor's and found out that she had a Green Line Fracture. I would have to admit she was one tough girl when it came down to having pain in her arm all day. She has to wear this bandage for a week and then we go back to the Doctor's for the Cast.
Friday, June 11, 2010
BRAKES! BRAKES!
Well this week I have been starting to run about three miles and I take the kids when ever I go. But today Clint got the opportunity to go with us. There's a trail right by our house so we headed out and end almost at the end of the track where we turn around and there's a big hill that you go down. Well Kassidee is trying out a bigger bike because the other one was getting to small for her. (keep in mind that it still has training wheels and that it has pretty good balance at least we thought.) We kept yelling at her to use those brakes of hers but I guess watching her older sister cruise down the hill she thought she could do it. Me and Clint were a little bit behind them so we really didn't get a good look at the fall but we new just watching her cruise down the hill it wasn't going to be good. I heard the screaming thinking that it was a normal cry not anything to serious but when I got down there her arm was already starting to swell and I told Clint I think she might of broke or sprained but he said it was fine she's not screaming like she broke it. Okay, whatever you think?
Well obviously she did something, tonight we took her to the Doctor's and found out that she had a Green Line Fracture. I would have to admit she was one tough girl when it came down to having pain in her arm all day. She has to wear this bandage for a week and then we go back to the Doctor's for the Cast.
Well obviously she did something, tonight we took her to the Doctor's and found out that she had a Green Line Fracture. I would have to admit she was one tough girl when it came down to having pain in her arm all day. She has to wear this bandage for a week and then we go back to the Doctor's for the Cast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor girl! Just in time for all the summer fun, hope she recovers quickly.
oh no! poor girl. could you please invite sweethomedahl@gmail.com (grandma and grandpa) to your blog
Post a Comment