As we were driving there we past these mountain that I alway remember as a kid saying " Those have got to be one of the coolest mountains". Don't get me wrong I love the Utah mountain's but the color of these ones always catch my eyes.
We got camp set up and then the girls could not resist the beach and the water, they headed down there. We had the beach right by our campsite so it was so nice for the kids to be able to just walk down and play in the water.
The first thing that Dakota did was grab the stick and started playing with it. The girls were not sure if they wanted to get in the water but later on they decided too.You see this water is not the warmest water ever. It's like taking an ice cube and running it down the middle of your back. So the best thing to do is just run and get in and then scream a little for the shock of it all and then just start kicking to keep your body warm. But for me I don't know if it gets any warmer. The longer I stay in the more I shake.
Makayla at the Beach.
Kassidee
Here is Jared's (my brother) Sawyer. I tell you one thing this kid has no fear. He loved laying in this water. I have never seen such a little kid love the water like he does. We were at the dock's the first day and he just started walking and walking into the water like it was no big deal. He is so cute!We found him one time in the road flagging down the cars and telling them to stop. I guess the people he was flagging down were just kinda laughing.
Makayla, Levi (jared's), Katelyn (amy's)Piper (her's) Dakota
I guess you could say that Dakota's not my baby anymore but she is to me 'cause she's my last little one.
Kassidee playin' at the beach.
Dakota not liking Grandma Becky to much.

Yes these is me about to get thrown in by Clint. As you can see I was hopeless in this department. It doesn't help when your husband is twice the size as you. But he was nice a enough to not throw me in all the way. Man that water is seriously cold. Men only have one part on the body to worry about us women have the bad end of the deal.
Grandpa James and Grandma Becky took all the kids out fishing for a little while.
Here is Kassidee. I guess you could say washing off in the lake didn't help to much 'cause they would just end up all dirty again.Thanks to there tradition of going there every year!
I know we will have to plan on the next year trip, too.
Josh and Kayla
Kylie and CodyThe trip was amazing Clint on the way home said he had a blast up there. We were glad to have water that close to us for the kids to play in, the kids at heart Justin, Clint, Jared, Josh, and Cody of course


1 comment:
Love seeing the mountains, we sure miss them. How come I didn't get an invite? (LOL) Glad you all had a wonderful time. Tell the girls I miss them. XOXOXO
Post a Comment