Wednesday, November 3, 2010

FLYING TOOTH

Well Makayla has been waiting and waiting for one of her teeth to fall out but this one was probably not ready for a week or two. But on Monday night Makayla and Kassidee were playing around in there room instead of going to sleep so I told Clint, go and scare the girls and tell them that they are going to sleep out side. But before Clint could say anything the girls knew that they were in trouble.
Well anyways Makayla had her jammy string in between her teeth for some reason and as soon as she jumped her tooth went a flying. Then excitement went through the house yelling " Dad, Dad you just made me pull out my tooth." Of course she was so excited, she wanted to even take her tooth too school on Tuesday but I told her that people don't take there teeth to school. We thought that we lost the tooth but I seemed to find it so the tooth fairy could come.
But my question is where is a video camera when you need it the most. It was the funniest thing ever. At least she got the job done herself, I guess.

No comments: