Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Update... Update... Who wants a Update..?

I guess you can say that I have been super busy. Whenever I think about a Update I swear that something comes up. Well anyways the Wageman family has been enjoying life of course what else would we be doing?
We went to Strawberry a few weekends ago and decided to go fishing. To much to our surprise look what Clint dragged in. Look how lovely that wonderful green stick is. Ha Ha
I almost had to admit that I thought that was the only luck we were going to have that day 'til I asked Clint who's is that pole that is bending over there.... Kassidee's!
And look at what she managed to reel in. This fish was amazing! We were so proud of her for being able to reel this bad boy in. Believe it or not that this fish weighed in at 4.5 lbs. WOW! We even decided to measure the stomach and the length. (Stomach was 13" round and Length was 20" Long.)
Then there was little Miss Dakota just wanting to play with the worms. She kept telling us, " It Funny!, It Funny! She thinks everything is funny. She loves saying those words, if you don't know her at all she is the one that thinks that she is BIG STUFF even though she is the smallest.

We have been enjoying ourselves and having a good time even though the holidays are creeping up on us.

No comments: