Last Thursday Kassi had a fieldtrip to Petco
I think that she was scared of everything the
guy pulled out of cages. She didn't touch one
thing, Dakota on the other hand was really
interested to see what it was and was in the guys
face the whole time, it seemed anyway.
This is one thing that I wouldn't own. Those things are
so ugly! Maybe one day I will buy a fish, that's maybe. Look at all those fish!
I had to take a picture of the turtle's just for my sister Julie.
Holy crap! Dakota touched a snake. Kassi of course not even close, I believe she was hiding behind my legs.
We even found lots of Nemo's and maybe even a couple of Marlin's.
Dory was there too but she was hide alot or maybe she couldn't remember
where she was at.
The girls had a fun time but I'm sure that we will not be getting any pets.
Even though Kassidee wanted to come home with a fish.







2 comments:
Gotta love those turtles!:)
Ooh - I think you should get one of those snakes or one of those "ugly" things! The kids would love it Mandee! HA HA! Just keep it at your house!
Post a Comment