Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Soccer

Well lately my life consist of being a soccer mom.
Monday thru Thursday we spend our evenings at the soccer
fields. This is our first year to experience the adventure
of the kids playing sports.

 2-0
Makayla has played twice. Her team is actually really good.
With a  little practice she can become really good herself,
(I think will become a really good player).
I love to see her out on the field enjoying the game.
 Kassidee is starting to listen to her daddy's words.
" Get in there and push people out of the way and
kick the ball as hard as you can."
This last game that she played she took those words to heart
and got right in there. Good GIRL Kassidee!
 0-2
Unfortunately we have not won a game. But I think with the
next game right around the corner we might get lucky and
make a goal!


1 comment:

Julie said...

Way to go girls! You look great! I sure miss you all and can't wait to see you.
(give my mickey a hug and kiss for me. she is looking so grown up)