Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Baby Update!

                   Just a little update on the baby. Well we went in to the paranatalist on Monday October 17. She asked me how many kids I have at home and what they were...... Our answer was of course 3 beautiful girls. Her response was OH WOW!  (We get that reaction a lot.) So are you wanting to find out the sex of the baby? Of course we do... what kind of questions are they asking us let's just get on with the show. The week before that, it dragged forever. I know I need to learn patience but who has that... Ha Ha! I just needed to know that sex of the baby and I needed to know it right then. Well the baby was squished right down to the bottom and in this weird position. It didn't want to move... Already stubborn I see. The baby must get that from his father. But the lady managed to sneak a peek and finding result was IT'S A BOY! I think Clint was going to have a heart attack, literally. Clint has always got the wrath of it all from his family about being able to produce a boy. I felt sorry for the poor guy. That day everyone had to make the same remark. Well Clint you finally got it right? I'm just glad that we will have this opportunity, but man will he be spoiled the only BOY! How I'm I going to do this? I guess there's a first time for everything. He's going to be so handsome.
           Everything else is looking great, I feel like he is growing so rapidly that my inside's are all twisted up inside me. He measures big but that doesn't surprise me, that's all I know how to have is big babies. Well they did find a cyst on the babies brain but they said that he will probably grow out of it. There's only a less then 1% chance that he won't. Dakota had the same thing but hers went away within time. I feel like he will be just fine and do the same thing. He's hanging out at the very bottom just waiting to come out the doc tried to get him to move but he is way to comfortable. Mommies not though. He's so low they had to check my cervix with the ultrasound machine. I guess they will let my doc know, I hope there is no bed rest. I've been taking it easy I even went out and bought me a big pillow to put in between my legs. Can I just say it is heavenly. Clint says he will be throwing the pillow out before it's all over but if he wants to keep his women happy he probably shouldn't.....HA HA. 
        Just a little info on how far a long I am.....21 weeks..... wow time is going so fast. Holidays are coming that I'm not ready for too.
         

2 comments:

Stoker Crew said...

Yeah! Congrats. Keep your fingers crossed for us that our is a boy. We are expecting at the end of April. We should find out next month the sex.

Julie said...

hey girl! i am totally missin you too. how is that boy treating you? i hope all is well. XOXOXO