Many people might think that this might be cheesy but I love that I get one rose every year since I've know Clint. I have know Clint for a little over 10 years and been married to him for 7 1/2 years. He is my true and ultimate Valentine I truly love him.
Yesterday we got to enjoy the best day together ever. We went ice fishing! We went with our friends Amber and Bryan we had a ball. Even though that I didn't catch one fish I got to spend sometime with my Valentine. After that the fishing date was over Clint went and picked up the kids from Grandma Cindy's. We had dinner with Amber and Bryan, I made ham, potato's, and then Amber brought the salad it all turn out great!
(The songs on my blog are the one's I enjoy the most about love. The first one Hynotize the Moon is one of the songs Clint played for me when we first started dating again after his mission.)
Happy Valentine's!
2 comments:
Glad you had a fun Valentines! Clint is a lucky man!
Glad you stillo manage to have a good Valentines even when you have kids!! It is so hard for us! You guys are all so dang cute!
Post a Comment