Sunday, February 1, 2009

Saturday Night

Last night we had just settled down and apparently Kassidee still had a bunch of energy, so she grab Clint's iPhone and started playing some music on it. Then she said to me, "Mom I like this song." Then one thing after another she just started making up these dance moves it was hilarious! I just couldn't stop watching her it was so cute. ( I hope everyone enjoys it as much as Clint and I did) She is definately one good dancer in my eyes.

(When I show up on the camera just ignore me we will get back to Kassidee and it even gets cuter and funnier.)ENJOY!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Way to go Kassi! You are one great dancer. Can you teach me some of your moves?

The Wageman Clan said...

Very cute! She must learn those moves from her mama. :)