Lately Clint and I have been looking at some home's in the Box Elder and Weber area. I can't say that we haven't found any, we found one in the Box Elder area. It took a little over a week then we decided that we wanted to put in a offer. So last Monday we got with our realtor and put the offer in. The house is on a short sale so I guess the process takes a long time we won't even know if we got the house for another two to three weeks. BUMMER!
I thought everyone wanted to know what I've been up to lately. So there you go. Not to much excitement.
4 comments:
That's really exciting news I think! I hope they accept your offer!
I'll come help finish a room in your basement for me ( when I'm in the dog house) so don't think you can get rid of us by moving further away.
Good Luck!
I thought you were living at your mom and dad's old house?? Why are you moving?
Post a Comment