Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Today I would like to post and thank these three wonderful men in my life and wish them a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!



I am truly grateful for my husband. His three little girls love him to death. He is a great father to them and is always showing his girls how much he truly loves them. In my eyes I know that he is one great man and father that no one could ever replace. Love You.


This man I could not thank him enough. He has done so much for me, Clint and are three girls. The girls definately love there Grandpa James. He has been a great father to me and a great Grandpa to my kids. He raise me to be the person I am today. Thanks DAD!

Then there is Gayle he made Clint who he is today. He taught Clint to be a hardworker and to be a Great father. He is also a great Grandpa to the three girls. They love the little trips to Mcdonald's and to Artic Circle. Thanks Gayle!





1 comment:

The Wiseman's said...

Your girls are so cute!! One looks like you and the other looks like your hubby!!!