Saturday, June 27, 2009

HOW BEAUTIFUL?

This weekend Clint and I got the opportunity to take a little weekend for ourselves. Clint planned the whole thing. Our adventure for the weekend was to go to Snowbird. What a beautiful place, I had never been there and either had Clint. This River that I took picture's of was the one that was headed up the canyon to Snowbird. I felt like I could not capture enough picture's of it. The water was so clear. I had never seen a River look so clear before these time of year. I thought I would share them even though sometimes a picture does not do it justice. But I do think they turned out pretty good.













I hope that everyone enjoys these picture's as much as I enjoyed taking them. If you haven't ever seen this River I encourage you to go see it. It really is such a beautiful and peaceful place. LOVED IT!



No comments: