We invited Jared's kids and our friends Amber and Bryan to bring there two kids over also. I think that all the kids enjoyed themselves. Whether it was racing down the slide and who could go on the bellies the day ended in a lot of fun.
Kassidee was always ending up in the oddest directions you didn't know if she was coming down head first or feet first.
Levi holding his head high and saying I'm going for it!
Watch out for Jentri those long legs are deadly!
Watch out for Brynlee! Those little legs might whack you in every direction!
And last but not least the best capturing moment of the whole day "Garrett". You see Garrett really didn't like that cold chilling water. But no one else seem to mind. I guess you could say that I convinced him to do it one more time so that I could get this wonderful picture. ( of course with a treat) What a priceless picture. Sorry, Garrett but you look pretty darn cute. 
1 comment:
Looks like way too much fun!!
Post a Comment