Kassidee could not just pick one out for her, she thought about her two other sister's while we were there. She also wanted one for Clint and I but I told her there was no way I could lift 4 pumpkin's by myself. I guess you could say that thought is what counts. That's Kassidee for you always thinking of others. Sweet Girl! She loved the hayride and picking out the pumpkin's.
Waiting for the tractor to arrive.
Kassidee trying to pick up her little pumpkin but later on she decided that she didn't want to have the small on she wanted one of the bigger one's. Dakota received the small.The weather was great today it was prefect for the hayride. I love spending time with just Kassidee she has such a funny sense of humor, she definitely keeps you smiling threw out the day.


2 comments:
What a cutie! It looks like you guys had fun!
How fun! I am sure she loved it!
Post a Comment