Yep, as you can see there is a baby. Clint and I are expecting baby #4 March 8, 2012. This
was a very hard decision for me. I guess you could say that it took me 3 years to
decide this. I thought we were complete, I was happy with the 3 so was Clint.
But after all the fasting,praying and attending the Temple we came to the
decision that there was one more waiting for us. I was still pretty iffy, maybe I was not listening
to the spirit correctly so I waited and waited and kept getting the same answer.
I received my answer through a dream. I woke up the next morning and told Clint.
I guess even knowing the answer I was still scared and sceptical. I didn't want to
do another pregnancy I felt like I did my fare share. I have done 3 full pregnancies and 2
miscarriage's. So you see I don't like the stress of it. Worrying all the time whether the
baby's okay is not the most ideal. But then I knew I was going to be selfish if I didn't,
I didn't want to look Heavenly Father in the eyes and say I just didn't want to do it.
How selfish would I be? I could I pass up these amazing miracles.

No comments:
Post a Comment