Monday, September 19, 2011

Turning 3

Let's just say that a slacker I have been. I guess you could say that I have been to
busy to blog which I always seem to find time to do but lately I feel like there is no
time for blogging but I promise I will try to do better.
"TRY" that doesn't say much but what can I say busy, busy.

Well back on May 24, Dakota turned 3. WOW! my baby is sure growing up.
The last few months I have seen  a big change in her some good and
some bad, but mainly good. Where has my baby gone? Her face is no baby
face, she's getting taller, and her personality is amazing. Amazing but
wild I should say but with out her crazy personality me and Clint
would not have the wonderful memories that she has givin' us. She
makes us laugh conituously.
Wouldn't life be boring if none of us had childern? I 
love this little girl to death. 



She took forever to blow the candles out and she sure tried her hardest
to do it all by herself. It was funny to watch her. For some reason she was into Tinker
Bell this year for her birthday, so that's what her cake was. She also got a Tinker Bell
Beach Towel that she just had to have cuz it had Tinker Bell on it.
Dakota I hope that you had an amazing Birthday, I love you......

No comments: