Monday, September 19, 2011

July 2011


For 2 weeks in July I got to spend some time with my sister's
Amy and Julie. Amy worked most the time for the many of
you that don't know this but they moved up there (West Yellowstone).
Julie came to see the family for the whole month of July, Evan her husband
came too and stayed for 10 days so we were able to spend time with
the both of them.



I think we made some wonderful and amazing memories. The pictures I have
are the ones when we took a trip over to Wade Lake. It's a really pretty blue clean
lake that the kids loved to play in. We didn't pack there swim suits so yep
you do see them in there underwear and shirts.



Of course, we did other things. Some mornings we would wake up
and go play basketball with Braxton and Easton. Braxton had to practice so
why not against his mom(Julie) and his favorite aunt. We will not speak of
who won but we all know who kicks butt!


I could not resist taking this picture of these 2 together.
There the same age they are only 2 months apart. Look how
cute they LOOK. They play so good together. Landon just melts
my heart everytime I see him. He has come so far, one amazing boy
he is.


I wish I would get to see these 2 more often but it is what it is. I keep
telling them they have to move closer so I can atleast do driving distance. Clint and I
are hoping for next October to go out there and see them. We love and miss them.

No comments: