Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Guitar Hero

Here's Me trying to play the guitar. Do you think I was successful at it or what? If you thought I was, you were wrong. Not my best talent!
Clint playing the guitar and Me playing the drums. Do you think that we were successsful this way? We actually were. It said We ROCK!

So I found out that I need to become a drummer and Clint needs to become and guitar player.
We are now the Wage Rockers!



3 comments:

The Wiseman's said...

ha ha! I suck at that game. I will never be able to graduate from easy!

Julie said...

I tried it once when J was here and I sucked! Braxton rocks! He makes me look horrible.

Josh said...

I love love love guitar hero. And i am good!!! Call me over man or i will call you over here and we can play. Kayla doesn't play the wii with me. If she does it is singing only.