Monday, June 15, 2009

East Canyon

Well I know that it has been a few weeks since I have posted but we really haven't been doing very much. We have still been looking at house's and that has took up most of are time lately. We did squeeze in the fishing adventure to East Canyon. We caught quite a few and kept the one's that were a little bigger. I can say that I didn't get skunked.

Kimberlee and as she would say "The Beast" Kamree


Clint and Cole reeling in a fish.

Clint Gearing Up!


Cindy sitting back and enjoying us catching the fish.
(she didn't have her license)



Gayle getting a kick out of Dakota.




I guess she thinks she can do anything. She tried catching a fish, swinging the fishing pole left to right thinking that might do the trick but no luck there. Maybe that cute little smile would catch her a fish. She just had fun playing in the dirt and being the busy bee that she is.
We were all having fun until that wind picked up and the storm rolled in. When that happened I put Dakota into the stroller as fast as I could and took off running. Man did I think that I was in shape, apparently not when I reached the top of the hill I could hardly put Dakota into the truck. I guess that's one way to get a good workout. HA HA! I think that Dakota just laughed the whole way up the hill because the path was so bumpy. She definately enjoyed the ride. I wish somebody could of pushed me up the hill. HA HA! Like that would ever happen. The day was enjoyable and it was nice to be able to enjoy a little fishing.






4 comments:

Kayla said...

cute pics, looks like you had fun. thanks for the encrouagement with the potty training! i am sure this won't be last we see of the accidents:) i am feeling like this child should be born way before october gets here! i just don't rememeber feeling this way with Wyatt:)trying to keep the complaints to the minimum though - there are so many women out there who can't have children at all! it was fun to see you guys at dinner the other day, wyatt got a kick out of Kassie, he talked about the girls the rest of the night and a few times the next day!

Bry and Amb said...

We need to calendar a fishing day! The kids would have fun playing together, the guys would love fishing....and I miss you!!

The Wageman Clan said...

Looks like fun. We missed you on Saturday! Hope you're feeling better.

Julie said...

Sounds like a fun fishing trip. Glad you didn't get skunked.