Saturday, June 27, 2009

Snowbird

We had a ball this weekend without the girls. Let me just say that it was just what we needed. I felt like we were kids all over again. We got to ride a zip line, ride a mechanical bull, ride the tram, and the alpine slide. Let's just say that I kicked the bull's butt! Not really. I tried it twice. The next day my legs were killing me. Clint actually did an awesome job. I think that he has done it way to much. Maybe he could of been a professional? HA HA. On the zip line Clint kept telling me that he was going to kick my butt because he was heavier then me but guess who got there butt kick, CLINT! And all's I could say as I was zooming bye him was "HA HA I'm kicking you're butt!" It was an awesome weekend.
Getting ready to eat pizza. And of course, me being a Goof!
My husband can be such a stubborn man when it comes down to getting his picture taken. I did snap some pretty cool one's. (I'm going to post them in a slide show.)

Picture of me and Clint after riding on the tram. Let me just say that it was only 50 degrees and man was I cold. Wasn't quite prepared for the weekend I guess. The scenery was so beautiful everywhere though.


This is the river that is up the canyon. Beautiful creations everywhere.


Clint standing by the River. I still can't get over how beautiful it is. The moutain were awesome also, doing a slideshow of those also.
This definately was a GREAT weekend! Thanks to Clint. LOVE YOU TONS!





1 comment:

Julie said...

It is beautiful! I am glad you got away! I like your hair. Looks like you cut it.